[plug] next meeting?

Jean-Paul Blaquiere japester at q-net.net.au
Tue Sep 22 19:40:22 WST 1998

Imagine my amazement when the Borg dissasimilated Dave Cook
<davecook at wt.com.au> into this rhetoric on Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:17:23 +0800
(WST),

>Am I correct in assuming that the next meeting is this coming monday night
>(which happens to be a public holiday)?  I rely on public transport, which
>would mean that this monday would be a no show for me.  And is the meeting
>at Digital/Compaq, or at UWA?  Also, not having ever been to UWA, I have
>no idea where the building for the meeting is.. aparently there is a
>map somewhere, anyone have a url?

Can't say about when the next meeting is (being lax myself) but the contact
details for ucc can be found at
http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/aboutucc/contact.html
and the map
http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/aboutucc/images/map.gif   (60k)

*wibble*
"On the other hand, O'Reilly's book about running W95 has a toad as the
cover animal. Makes sense; both have lots of warts and croak all the
time."  --Michael Kagalenko, 6.Aug.98