[plug] More about HPA's talk on Monday

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Fri Sep 25 13:52:22 WST 1998

Date sent:      	Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:40:40 +0800
From:           	Leon Brooks <leonb at ami.com.au>
To:             	plug at linux.org.au
Subject:        	[plug] More about HPA's talk on Monday
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> The talk's content will feature autofs and "kernel things."
> Should be pretty interesting, given that:
>
>  * HPA is at the heart (well, a heart) of things in TransMeta
>
>  * He's obviously given heaps of talks before
>
>  * His name is plastered all over the kernel and a few other things as well
>
> Who dares ask him about how autofs will work on transmeta's new
> processor and what new forms of IO it will support? (-:

And I am going to miss this due to other comittments *sob*

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers
b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
c) Start on ParSCSI drivers
d) Boot proms for parport devices (socket onto NE2000 cards)

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome