[plug] Anagrams things...

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Thu Apr 1 03:29:58 WST 1999

<smile>  Boring?  Who ever said *anything* downunder was boring?  <laugh>  I'd write accounting sw if I could live on the west coast, nearer the ocean.  Seriously, I am looking for work over there...it's not so easy for an outsider.  Which is of course, making it seem even more desirable to me...:)

Okay, I give up.  What are H1B's?

Tamara

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Tamara Thompson wrote:

>  When I worked with the Galileo spacecraft project,

Hey, its not all boring projects over here you know!
We have... ummm ... mining stuff, payrolls, ...  :(

Are those H1Bs still going?

> Tamara
> SWF, SM, YUMP, LEN, IS...:)

single white female,   single mum,  young upper midleclass person, ...

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
3rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped