[plug] Anagrams things...

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Thu Apr 1 03:45:12 WST 1999

"still an idiot sometimes"?  <smiling>  Leon, I am a woman, it is therefore my perogative...

Mike Holland wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Tamara Thompson wrote:
> > Tamara
> > SWF, SM, YUMP, LEN, IS...:)

> single white female,   single mum,  young upper midleclass person, ...

Nah: Small White Furry, Symmetrically Multiprocessing, Young Upwardly
Mobile Pirate, Loads of Engineering Knowledge, (-: but still and Idiot
Sometimes :-). She forgot MOUSE - Member of Overseas Users Society
(External).

--
There was a young bard of Japan
Whose limericks never would scan