[plug] [Fwd: ITSSA Hosting PLUG]

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Apr 1 11:06:25 WST 1999

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> I'm still a newbie to this group; Any particular reason the Demos are on
> Monday, and Fast Eddy's is on Tuesday?? Would it not be better to have
> both on the same night of the week?

The reason we decided on 2 different nights, is because not everyone could
agree on what day they could come, so we decided to make it possible for
the majority of people to make it to at least one meeting a month.
We had a vote, and mondays were the preferred day with tuesday coming a
close second.

We should probably redo the vote now there are more members, but changing
the dates around _again_ would introduce _more_ confusion. :)

 - Matt