[plug] What is the OSS Winframe alternative?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Apr 5 17:03:11 WST 1999

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, David Buddrige wrote:

> About a year ago, I was messing around with an open-source product that
> acheived the same results as citrix winframe, except that it was oss and

David,
are you thinking of VNC? A thin-client system for windoze and Unix/X11.
Its from Oracle/Olivetti UK, with free source.
But it doesnt allow multiple clients on NT, the way citrix does.
If you find something free that does, i'd like to know please!

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
There was a young lady of Norway
Who hung by her toes in a doorway.