[plug] star office

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Apr 6 04:50:25 WST 1999

zed wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can get a copy of star office?
> I have registered with them and have started to d/l on a few occasions
> but I cant conect long enough to complete the task and i am using up
> bandwith for nothing......

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/staroffice/unxlnxi/so501_01.tar

Use wget with the "continue" option or approach it through FTP using the
ncftp command with get -C to pick up where you left off if the download
breaks. I'm downloading it at the moment and should have a CD burnt
including it next week.

--
Men will wrangle for religion; write for it; fight for it; die for it;
anything but live for it. -- Charles Caleb Colton