[plug] parts

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Tue Apr 6 11:43:21 WST 1999

Hi David,

Give me a physical address over there for the computer bank?  I'm going to do some spring cleaning and may have lots of parts, (drives, memory, etc) if the cost of shipping isn't too prohibitive.  I don't know of anyone here doing such a cool project with old computers and Linux.

email me offlist at: thompsons-tamara at worldnet.att.net
or thompson at gate.sunquest.com

Thanks,
Tamara

<<< <david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au>  4/ 5  7:14p >>>
I understand the latests APC mag has an article on just htis issue (and the
APC Mag cd that comes with it has a bunch of groupware products for Linux
thereon...)...

hope this helps...

Dave... 8-)