[plug] starbuck (Staroffice??)

Rick (VK6EP) rickd at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 6 18:59:20 WST 1999

I insttalled staroffice on my SuSE machine, or at least tried to. It told
me that my more current glibc was not to it's liking. I tried to install
the glibc it liked. After that, my Linux box died???

Will be very interested to hear how you go..

(StarOffice 5, that was)

At 05:13  06/04/99 +0800, you wrote:
>is almost here. Due to unforseen curcumstances, it seems I will be
>installing it soon: about as soon as I have the last few vital bits
>(chiefly glibc).
>

>If someone can lend me a CD writer (and preferably him/herself as well) it
>might be possible to put it on CD.
>
>I have SCSI, so a SCSI writer is fine.
>
>If lender wants to bring computer, we could practice installing on it.<g>
>
>--
>Cheers
>John Summerfield
>http://os2.ami.com.au/os2/ for OS/2 support.
>Configuration, networking, combined IBM ftpsites index.

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at iinet.net.au
Home Page - http://opera.iinet.net.au/~rickd/index.html