[plug] star office

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Apr 7 04:13:38 WST 1999

Matt Kemner wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Mike Holland wrote:
> > > Use wget with the "continue" option or approach it through FTP using the

> > Can HTTP do that?

No, Mike, of course not, I just type things like that out of habit. (-:

> Yes, if the webserver supports it. (Apache does)

The later IISes also do, but you have to go and turn it on. "Why? 'Coz
she's an air-head..."

IIS' log files also suck: the CERN format is broken (but can be fixed
with a sed or PERL script) and nearly useless; scratch the "nearly" for
the other two formats. Ugh.

--
MACINTOSH: Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs