[plug] setting up redail rules

david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Thu Apr 8 18:04:06 WST 1999

ok, as I understand it there is a utility related to cron which allows u to
perform a given command (once off) at a specified time in the future (can't
remember command name).  whatabout a cron job that regularly checks the ppp
connection  and, if it is down, initiates this job using above mentioned
utility at sys-time + 10 minutes?

Dave... 8-)