[plug] Oracle for Linux, next meeting

Rick (VK6EP) rickd at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 9 15:23:07 WST 1999

Well, not that it has anything to do with Oracle. I ordered my Linux
distribution from LSL, and had it within two days.

http://www.lsl.com.au/

I ordered a book with a cd from the university coop bookshop, about 2
months ago, and haven't heard a word from them. Sent them a number of
e-mails, but none of them replied to.

Guess you do need to be careful who you buy from.

At 01:26  09/04/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>	This looked like an opportunity to ask everyone how long oracle
>takes to ship their CD's.  I have been waiting over a month for 8i for
>Linux.  Has anyone else had experience as to time frames?
>
>	cya,	Andrew...
>
>On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, John Breen wrote:
>
>> Two things:
>>
>> 1)  Does anyone still have the Oracle 8 for Linux CD(s), and can I get a
>> backup of them if so?
><-snip->

Cheers
Rick