[plug] Fwd: [SLUG] Lucky 13 for Linux

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 11 13:20:20 WST 1999

So your trying to tell me that free software limits you to what's
available? This is very true. You did fail to point out that with
propritory software you are also limited to what is available, proberly
even more so because free software (well at least GPL  and gnu type
software ) includes the source so it can be tailerd to your specific
needs.

--- skribe <skribe at amber.com.au> wrote:

> On 10-Apr-99 Chris Cornish wrote:
> > Software is like sex.. it is better when it is
> free!
>
> But like free sex you're limited to what's
> available, which may or may not be
> what you really want.
>
> I suppose you can always do it yourself if you
> really want it that bad =).
> ---
> skribe <skribe at amber.com.au>
>
> "Kiss me there, baby."
> "I'm not kissing that!  I know where that's been."

===
Chris Cornish
Ph 018 095 720  24hrs 7 days
    Software is like sex.. it is better when it is free!
     __   _
   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a