[plug] (Again) Meetings and Oracle 8/Linux

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Tue Apr 13 07:51:54 WST 1999

Someone at some point mentioned that they would burn CDs - or am I
imagining things?

BTW, I can't make it tonight, but would like to come on 26/4 -
particularly if I can get a ride from Yangebup.  I live close to
Berrigan drive which runs up to the freeway, so if anyone is willing...

John Breen
Programmer
United Construction
(08) 9499-0472  Mobile 0414-79-4404