[plug] CALU Brochures - Please read

Christian christian at global.net.au
Tue Apr 13 09:47:28 WST 1999

Hi all,

I got the brochures for CALU in the mail yesterday from Paul Russell
which basically outline the papers and tutorials being presented at the
conference and also include a registration form for those wishing to
attend.  I would be coming to the meeting tonight but unfortunately
study commitments don't allow it right now so I'm hoping that there's
someone who lives somewhere near Mt. Lawley or who will be passing
through on their way to the meeting who can pick up a handful of these
pamphlets to distribute at Fast Eddy's tonight.  If there's someone who
wouldn't mind doing this then I'd greatly appreciate it - please email
me back (off list) and arrange a time and I'll give you my address etc.

Thanks,

Christian.