[plug] DVD-ROM and Linux?

Rick (VK6EP) rickd at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 16 17:38:02 WST 1999

Ah, a poet, or at least a lover of poetry, in our mist??

>--
>+------------------------------------------------------------+
>| Tamara Phillips ............ Then look for me by moonlight |
>| ................................ Watch for me by moonlight |
>| azure at southwest.com.au .... I'll come to thee by moonlight |
>| Cam Membership #9961-038 .. Though hell should bar the way |
>+------------------------------------------------------------+

He rose upright in the stirrups; he scarce could reach her hand,
But she loosen'd her hair i' the casement!
  His face burnt like a brand
As the black cascade of perfume came tumbling over his breast;
And he kissed its waves in the moonlight,
 (Oh, sweet black waves in the moonlight!)
Then he tugged at his rein in the moonlight, and galloped away to the West.

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at iinet.net.au
Home Page - http://opera.iinet.net.au/~rickd/index.html