[plug] Time to hand out CDs?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Mon Apr 19 17:45:58 WST 1999

This arrived out of the blue, so I answered it:

events at microsoft.com.au wrote:

> Thank you for registering for the May / June Microsoft Technical Briefings.
>
> Your seat has been reserved for the Perth briefings, which will be held at Hyatt Regency, 99 Adelaide Terrace.
>
> You are currently registered for the following sessions:
>
> THURSDAY 10 JUNE 1999
> 8:00am - 9:00am
> What's new in Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
> 11:30am - 1:00pm
> How to tune and secure your internet connectivity with Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0
> 2:00pm - 3:30pm
> Frequently reported  Microsoft Windows NT issues
>
> If you require any additional details with regard to the new sessions and timings visit:  http://www.microsoft.com/australia/events/techbriefing
>
> We would like to thank you again for registering and look forward to seeing you there.
>
> With kind regards,
>
> The Microsoft Technical Briefing Team

The 1400-1530 session might be worth "stacking the benches" for... (-:
Follow the URL for your own invite; I really, _really_ hope they let us
ask questions! (-:

Paul, perhaps you can complain about how insecure etc NT is versus VMS,
and ask when their compliance levels will _really_ allow you to use NT
is a military environment...?

--
"Anyone who considers arithmatical methods of producing random digits
is,