[plug] RAM > 64Meg??

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Apr 23 16:33:41 WST 1999

Hey! I've just popped a 128MB Stick O' DIMM in my PII-233 at work, but
Linux doesn't seem to be recognising more than 64MB. Any ideas?? Is
there a Kernel tweak or something?
I thought Linux could do up to 900MB+ without needing a Kernel
recompile...

Thanks...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :