[plug] Need help with Atapi zip drive ...

Desir`ee (dez/zed) dynamix at wanet.com.au
Mon Apr 26 14:37:15 WST 1999

Hi guys ive been a bit stumped with my zip drive...i know this is very newbie
stuff but ive been stumped and frustrated...noone seems to be able to shed
light on why

WHYdoes my zip drive  it get listed as HDB at boot up but is not in my
fstab .
This is the case for my SCSI cdwriter as welll....
It seems odd to me that these devices are found and listed at boot up...( down
to whether there is a disk in the drive or no)BUT  I cannot mount them ...when
i do try i get the error message saying they are not in the fstab...

 Do i have to edit this file and if so What do i edit this file to say?
i hope someone can help????PLEEEAsE!!!!
dez