[plug] Debian Potato...

Jamie Moir moir at opera.iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 29 08:26:56 WST 1999

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Gavin Tweedie wrote:

> .....how many people are running it as opposed to slink?
>
> I'm thinking about doing a apt-get dist-upgrade on my unstable sources...

its got some fun stuff in it with all the gnome apps, im using it atm, it
seems fairly non catastrophic at the moment but in the past i have seen it
to be 'exciting' [read weird annoying things break and you may have to
waste time looking for a fix or not] to use unstable hehe

on top of the unstable packages this is also got some interesting stuff in
it 'deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-stage-2/ unstable main'

jamie