[plug] Health Department lecture theatre

Matt Bruce Matt.Bruce at alphawest.com.au
Fri Apr 30 11:46:13 WST 1999

Leon,

Colin <cthart at gbs.com.au> wrote:
>What about the conference room at the Garden Office Park, Herdsman?
>I work here as does Teik Oh who was at the UCC meeting I attended a few
>weeks ago.
>It's about 5 mins walk from Glendalough railway station.

How about the Conference Centre in QV1?
Or the Telstra Theatrette on Stirling St?
Or a recreation centre in any suburb?
Or the Emerald Hotel on Mount St?
Or the upstairs RPG addicts room at Valhalla?
Or a training room at one of Perth's ISPs?

There are many options -- and a number of them are free (or with a token fee
or entry on the webpage thanking them). I recommend QV1 or iiNet's training
room (if they have one) -- then I don't have to leave the building. ;) hehe

Just a thought, :)

--
Matt Bruce
Network Engineer

Now I lay me down to rest, and hope to pass tomorrow's test.
If I should die before I wake, that's one less test I have to take.