[plug] re: re: re: S3 drivers,

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Mon Aug 2 07:42:51 WST 1999

Hi Jon

What version of Xfree86 are you using? If its 3.3.3.1 or prior (Im not
sure with RH6) then support for the Trio3D chipset is not complete (only
supports VGA16 mode).

You should try to be more descriptive in your postings. 'poor visuals'
sounds more like an artistic term than an attempt to define a technical
problem.

I havent checked to see if there is a development server under way for
that chipset.
See http://www.xfree86.org/

Garth