[plug] Procmail and filtering.w

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Aug 2 14:27:54 WST 1999

Hello All,
	I have a very simple issue.   I have a file ... it comtains multple
messages to multple people.  I am trying to use procmail to spilt all these
messages up into appropriate folders.  I know that procmail will quite happily
do this in "online" mode were I process one message at a time.

I need to process all the messages in one hit.  AFAICT procmail can do this
BUT I can't see it in the docs anywhere  :(  If I pass a file to prcmail that
has multiple messages in it ... it just finds out who the last message should
be deliverd to and sends the whole file to that inbox

Any thoughts ???

Yours Tony.