[plug] NIS - Updating Clients ...

Andrew Howell andrew at servalan.it.net.au
Wed Aug 4 00:04:29 WST 1999

Install the debian nis package on every linux box and then read
/usr/doc/nis/nis.debian.howto.gz.

Especially the part about adding +:::: etc to /etc/group /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow

also remember to uncomment the shadow bit in /var/yp/Makefile if you are using shadow
passwords.

Andrew

--
Andrew Howell