[plug] re: Classes

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at wantree.com.au
Fri Aug 6 17:58:21 WST 1999

I need to know there are at least 10 people who may be interested in
earning a Certification in Linux or just taking the classes.  As I've
mentioned before there is a group out of Sydney that could come this way
if there are at least 10 people interested in taking the course.  They
have 3 levels of Certification for those that are interested.
The course is not unlike the NetWare course - it has 3 test levels and
the first (LCP) can be attained after sitting just 1 exam (like the CNA).

Jon L. Miller, MCNE ASE
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
Ph:+61.8.9402.0639
Fx:+61.8.9402.2492