[plug] Tonight's meeting: please be there

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Tue Aug 10 11:30:11 WST 1999

I'm planning to be at Fast Eddy's starting at 19:30 tonight; subjects
which probably need personal input NOW are:

* Education: can we make a better questionnaire? (-:
             GlobalWarriors would be delighted to have us,
               but do we have enough people/organisation?
             Examine what we have and define a _few_ more courses
             Promotion methods

* Quakeathon: agreeing on details like time and so on
              do we demo/explain some things as well?
              who has grabbed and tried Xracer and friends?

* Setting up a small ISP: what can be done (-: this is now a FAQ on this
list :-)

--
MACINTOSH: Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs