[plug] Mistakes on your "Sample exam"

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Tue Aug 10 21:00:54 WST 1999

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, Greg Mildenhall wrote:
> In 5.1.a, you claim that the statement "Man pages are not found in some
> distributions of Linux? " is false. Oooops. There are plenty of
> distributions without manpages, mostly embedded ones.

And even the one and two floppy distributions like muLinux, Xdenu, etc.
Buggered if I've ever seen man pages bundled into the bargain on those
ones. But then, I guess, comes the question of how many kilobytes of Linux
apps makes a distro.

 _oo__ |_|_ |__  _ |  _ |_|_o _  pc at it dot net dot a u |
/                 PO Box 869, Hillarys WA 6923, AUSTRALIA |