[plug] Load-limiting ?

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Mon Aug 16 09:00:52 WST 1999

Hi Trevor

I saw a press release about two months ago discussing this and how to
set it up on a linux platform. It was all very new (beta) and a bit
broken from memory. Apparently it is quite hard (technically) to get
working on a 2.2 kernel (due to kernel design and lack of hooks), but
this will change with version 2.4 I think. Try freshmeat for starters.
I'm pretty sure the software was GPL.

Garth