[plug] www.mylinuxbox.com cracked

Garth Atkinson garth at cclinic.com.au
Wed Aug 18 10:55:27 WST 1999

Being obvious that the phone warehouse mob have [cr,h]acked the site
then they should know what OS it really is running. What incentive would
they have to misreport the OS in use?

Very strange. Given the way queso works, it is unlikely to get it wrong.

Garth

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the
furniture!