[plug] ComputerBank meeting Tues 24th 7:45pm

Bradley Browne Brad.Browne at serco-ap.com.au
Thu Aug 19 13:51:51 WST 1999

I would be interested in watching the installation of Debian on these computers
:-P

I have yet to fully grasp the Debian install and would like to see how it is
done a few times.  I am aching to get some of that apt-get action and can fully
concur, from my limited experience mind you, that .debs are easier to install
than .rpms.  I have pondered for days how to install the rpms necessary to get
something done in RH but dselect, while _apparently_ cryptic, is better
documented and knows about, and fulfills, dependencies.

I am *very* interested in this project and would like to donate my time, in
whatever form.

Brad