[plug] PORNO and our internet

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Fri Aug 20 10:15:57 WST 1999

Actually men do get get breast cancer. Not as often, but then it's not
fashionable to speak of men's health problems.

Especially with one's tongue planted firmly in one's cheek..

Regards,

Garry.

At 17:39 19/08/99 +0800, you wrote:
>On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, David Bastow wrote:
>> It seems the thing that is getting our friend Senator Harridine most upset
>> is the fact that you do a perfectly inoccent web-search for `breast
>> cancer' and end up with a result-set brimming with porn.
>
>The obvious solution to this, of course, is not to let people search for
>breast cancer. Only women get breast cancer, anyway, and they don't know
>how to use computers.
>
>signed,
>Independent Senator, Bill G. Gruff.

Windows 98: n.
 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
 written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.