[plug] Games Night THIS Sunday 22nd Aug

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 18:20:48 WST 1999

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 02:51:22PM +0800, Matt Kemner wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder that the Games night is THIS Sunday 2pm at the
> University Computer Club at UWA
[...]

There is a hiccup... I'm told no-one actually went about confirming the
venue with anyone.

I gather the idea was to use the Loft, which is usually used for UniGames'
role playing campaigns - a email to the UniGames list asking whether
anyone minded went out last month but there we no official replies and
about one negative reply - publically at least. I'd been thinking that
this had been organised privately.

There's not really room to set up extra computers in the UCC clubroom
itself, and UCC wasn't asked about it at all AFAIK. It's not really a
good combination of time and venue...

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal