[plug] Games Night THIS Sunday 22nd Aug

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 26 12:00:50 WST 1999

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 11:44:56AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> I did. It was discussed and confirmed informally twice through UniGames
> members and finally formally by Keiron.

Yes, it looks like it did work out OK in the end - I think some UniGames
people were a bit slack replying to the original query. It'll be fairly
easy to make sure no confusion happens again and official bookings can
occur. (like the Monday meetings, which don't seem to be particularly
well attended of late... ::-/ )

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal