[plug] PC Badges ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Aug 26 20:27:01 WST 1999

"McMeikan, Andrew" wrote:

> I also have some extras (Powered by Linux), I figure about $2 covers their
> cost

The smallest quantity (6 for $10) = $1.66 each. The largest (48 for $50) =
$1.04 each. This is from Everything Linux, altho I haven't figured out if that
includes postage or not. ^_^

Still, $2ea sounds ok from a local source. Can anyone better $2ea? ^_^
(Or I could just order a 6-pack myself; I have enough computers to stick 'em
on...)

> PS: How did that time Management thing work out?

Never eventuated. Demand for it has vanished (for the time being), and I've
been swamped with other things...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :