[plug] Squid error 113 no route to host

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Fri Aug 27 11:12:31 WST 1999

It only happens when there are quite a few people accessing the 'net at once
(say over 10 or 15).  During these times it appears for most sites that
aren't already cached by squid.  During "quieter" periods it doesn't occur.

Paul Baumgarten (email: paul at kcc.wa.edu.au)
Information Systems Manager
Kingsway Christian College
157 Kingsway, Landsdale, WA, 6065