[plug] Another squid issue

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Aug 27 12:50:03 WST 1999

Yes but proxies do speak to each other in a neighbour caching arrangement
(who can be in another timezone). So in order to help in diagnosing problems
between neighbouring caches UTC is used.

Besides it is a UNIX standard which separates the higher enlightened state
of the "Tech" from the lower un-elightended state of the "plebe"

*grin*  (sarcasm only here fellows. I'm not after a flame war).

Michael Hunt