[plug] RE: Linux Extreme

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Aug 27 15:43:18 WST 1999

Well, Chris Cornish was running a cluster, but after a lightning strike and
100 power supplies later I think he got rid of it. He would certainly be
able to answer clustering questions though !!!

He might even be able to source Extreme for you. (Usually involves parting
with cash though *grin*)

mailto:postmaster at bhp.com.au.