[plug] Squid error 113 no route to host

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Fri Aug 27 15:56:33 WST 1999

I really should have mentioned this earlier but the problem is only a new
one that started occuring when I rebuilt our Internet Gateway (using RH 5.2
distro).  The squid config is _exactly_ the same as it was on the old
machine but it is since this change that the 113 errors started.  I only
just noticed that the new install changed our squid from 1.1.10 to 1.1.22 -
I can't imagine this to be an issue but just in case I have just downloaded
2.2.STABLE4 and will install it over the weekend.  If this doesn't stop the
errors I am out of ideas.  In regards to our bandwidth (mentioned below) it
hasn't changed - we had and still do have 128 ISDN - yet the errors did not
occur before.  If any one else has any ideas I'd love to hear them as it has
got me baffled.

Paul Baumgarten (email: paul at kcc.wa.edu.au)
Information Systems Manager
Kingsway Christian College