[plug] New Toys

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Tue Aug 31 14:09:01 WST 1999

The novelty of faster kernel compiles NEVER wears off.  My pentium does it
in about 15 minutes, my old 386 used to take 2 hours plus.

I still remember those times, and from time to time recompile my kernel just
to prove it.

(Yes, I probably do have too much time on my hands, but hey, it's my life
and my time :-))

Cheers,

John

John Breen