[plug] New Toys

Kim Covil kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
Tue Aug 31 14:55:29 WST 1999

For those with the BP6 I just noticed this on Freshmeat... I am not at
home atm so I haven't played with it... :)

--
BP6mon
redseb - August 30th 1999, 13:40 EST

BP6mon is a small GTK app displaying temperatures, voltages and fans
speed of an Abit BP6 mother board whith bargraph and so. You need
lm_sensors 2.3 or newer (untested).

http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/08/30/936034838.html

Cheers

Kim
Kim Covil - Australian Geodynamics CRC   E-mail: kimc at ned.dem.csiro.au
            CSIRO Exploration & Mining   Tel: +61 8 9284 8425   ,-_!\
            PO Box 437, Nedlands,        Fax: +61 8 9389 1906  /     \
            Western Australia  6009                            *_,-._/
   Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at it.net.au