[plug] rpms and dependencies

Buddrige, David david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Thu Dec 2 15:25:42 WST 1999

Hi Barbra,

What the system is telling you is that you haven't installed a library that
your program depends on.  Thus you must install the required library before
you can install the software you currently want to install...

best bet is to find out what rpm contains the library (in this case
libncurses.so.3.0) and then install it, then your install should go fine...

cheers

David Buddrige... 8-)