[plug] Recompilation fo the whole box and fluffy dice...

Craig Foster craig_foster at cea.net.au
Mon Dec 6 00:05:28 WST 1999

EverythingLinux has a pack for RH6.1 including BIN(i386), SRC, and Updates
(including ISDN, Freshmeat, SSH, and other security updates)
I'd like to recompile every package for i686 (naturally). Has anyone here
had experience compiling each package one by one, from source?
I've also got the Mandrake 6.1 BIN i586 CD and it is noticably faster so the
optimizations do work (that and the hard disk speed up as described on this
list - thanks :-)

I'd be thankful for any assistance.

Craig Foster

PS a) when *is* the next installfest? b)Your htdocs don't confirm your next
meeting...