[plug] Intellimouse Explorer under Linux...

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Dec 10 17:00:09 WST 1999

At 16:18 10/12/99 +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:

>(And yes, I've trawled the web for answers. Know what trying to find info on
>Xfree and "pointers" or "resolution" is like?)

Did you find the XWheelmouse WWWboard?  If not:

http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/wwwboard/

I don't think you'll won't find much joy there, but keep checking back
because that's likely to be the first place that a solution is published
about the extra buttons.

Also try going to google and typing `Intellimouse linux' if you haven't
already. There's a truckload of info.  No idea if it'll help.  Good luck.

Cheers

skribe
	62.0% pure
	38.0% corrupt