[plug] E-mail Virus scanning under linux

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Mon Dec 13 09:39:45 WST 1999

G'morning all,
I have a debian slink box serving a virtual domain that sucks
E-mail in from one pop-box using fetchmail, filters/distributes
it with exim for it to be collected with cucipop for a load of
windows boxes. What I need to do is scan incomming mail for viruses.

Can anyone recomend software they have had reasonable experience
with, commercial or not ?

Unfortunately for me, the managing director of the company I
set this up for is (by his own admission) not clever enough
to know if he trusts an attachment or not.
:p(

Tia.

--
Brad....
"The ultimate result is that some innovations that would