[plug] PERL book

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 15 14:21:08 WST 1999

on Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 02:10:46PM +0800, Daniel Pearson <gpearson at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> How advanced does it make you, if you know what I mean? Does it teach you
> how to make any scripts? ie. A simple mail one. If anyone here has a copy of
> it, I'd like to borrow it for a while to see what it's like

If you have done any significant programming in any language then
Learning Perl will quickly become redunant info. The "Learning Perl" +
"Programming Perl" combo will get you going and provide you with the
reference you need. But then you might as well get the CD.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065