[plug] Networking Gear for Sale

Craig Foster craig_foster at cea.net.au
Wed Dec 15 16:59:49 WST 1999

Please tell me if this is taboo for the PLUG list...

I've inherited a complete WAN kit including :-
1x Racal DAP4100 External 64Kb ISDN TA w/V.35 Cable
(http://www.dovetail.com.au/Products/Milgo%20Racal/Racal_ISDN.htm)
1x Scitec FastLane Voice/Data Packet Switcher w/ 2x (2 Channel Voice
Cartridges) & V.35
Cabling(http://www.scitec.com.au/Communication_Products/Fastlane.htm)
1x 3Com NETBuilder Remote Office (221) w/ 10BaseT LAN & either V.35 / RS449
/ RS232 WAN connectors (http://www.3com.com/products/dsheets/400159.html)

The time has come for us to upgrade, and this stuff needs to go. This gear
is about 4.5 years old.
Our previous NetAdmin loved keeping things secret (and therefore keeping his
job), so I don't have manuals

Obviously, replies should be off-list.

TIA

Craig Foster