[plug] linux with less bugs than RH?

Peter Cooper hedrek at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:23:41 WST 1999

Can anyone tell me if there is a Linux distro that is less buggy than
RedHat? I am tired of the constant problems I encounter with RH/Gnome.
All I need is something that is easy to install, will let me connect to the
net and let me use my printer, without me having to try and absorb all the
man info. I work 60-70 hrs a week and simply do not have the time,
inclination, and possibly the brainpower to understand all that stuff! Or am
I condemed to being a Win98 user for all time?
Regards,
Peter

May the great god of Lotto smile kindly upon you.