[plug] Online machinename vote

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 18 01:54:18 WST 1999

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, McMeikan, Andrew wrote:
>
> > Hey where is Star !!!  this vote needs re-doing
>
> ... Sorry dude .... it got skipped :(   I'll add it to the list BUT there's no
> point to redoing the whole vote.  only 1 person has actually voted.
>
> Yours Tony.

Tony, is it possible (it might not be worth worrying about), to stretch the
email address text box, so it displays the whole email address? It would be
easier to check for typo's.

Also, out of interest, how many financial members do we have now? I am not sure
whether it was mentioned at the meeting; the amount of membership fees was
mentioned, but I don't remember the number of financial members being mentioned,
and I am sure more will have paid up, to be eligible to vote on the type of
plug.

--

Bret Busby

Phone/Fax:    +61 8 9399 3820 ( 08 9399 3820 within Australia)