[plug] www.plug.org.au

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Sat Dec 25 22:00:59 WST 1999

Chris Cornish wrote:
> yes i was successfull and have it on cd here so oyu can collect
> it when you are ready e-mail me off the list to arrange a pickup time

Hi, Chris! Can you see about delegating plug.org.au to Matt's machine
now, while you're on-line?

>>> hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
>>> 127. You bring your laptop and cellular phone to church.

..and correct the preacher when he misquotes, then go on to compare his
theology with at least three other authoritative sources, and offer to
email him and everyone in the congregation all of the references,
including sound bites of him making the mistakes.

--
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee. When in trouble,