[plug] for your amusement: microsoft's initial response

Beau Kuiper ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au
Sun Dec 26 18:28:08 WST 1999

Hi,

hehe, automated replies suck, I wouldn't be holding your breath for a response
from them.

Don't microsoft realize yet that automated replied are really tacky. I would
rather wait a week for a manual reply then get a automated reply and nothing
else. What is even worse is that they don't tell us it is an automated reply
:-(. At least this way it would be noticed as an acknoledgment that the mail
entered their system. :-)

If course I could abuse microsoft all day and recieve thank you's from them :-)

Anyway, Please feel free to flame me if all this is wrong (really abrasive
flames should be sent directly to me :-) ).
Beau Kuiper
ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au